Year 2 Class Teacher – Brent
Masterclass Education is currently seeking an experienced Year 2 Class Teacher for an OFSTED rated “Good” School in Willesden, Brent. This is a long term position to start after February half term until July.
About the School and Contract:
- “Good” School
- Warm and Supportive Staff
- Permanent Contract possible from September
- Interviewing ASAP
- 3 Form Entry
- Strong and supportive year leader
The successful Year 2 Class Teacher will:
- Be Primary trained
- Have previous experience working within an KS1 setting specifically in Year 2.
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and pupils’ learning and development
- Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods
The successful Year 2 Class Teacher must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or last two teaching placements and university reference if you an NQT / QTS or equivalent
- Provide a working history for the last 10 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Be flexible and open-minded.
Masterclass Education offers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local work in a range of Primary settings
- Free CV writing, interview prep and continuous support
- Dedicated, friendly consultants who specialise solely in your area
- Regular work in your chosen areas
- Candidate networking events where you can meet other teachers
- Generous referral schemes
Does this Primary Teaching role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call (phone number removed) to speak to our Primary Team.
Know a Primary/EYFS Teacher looking for work in West London? Refer them onto us and you can receive a £250 referral bonus
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation.