Masterclass Education is recruiting motivated KS2 teacher to take on a Year 4 class in Islington, North West London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in September 2018 and will be for the remainder of the year. If all goes well after this initial year, then it’s highly likely that the position will become permanent.
Firstly Candidates will have
- UK QTS
- Confidence within their knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- An encouraging and active teaching style
- High standards of teaching and learning
Secondly About the Role
- Year 4 class
- September 2018 start
- UK based experience is preferred although not essential
- Contracted till the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position
- Salary range from M2 to UPS3
Thirdly About the School
- This school is large in size, compared with other primary schools.
- A proportion of pupils supported by the pupil premium funding is well above average.
- The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is well above average.
- The proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is above average. A proportion of pupils who have education, health and care plans is well above average.
- This school meets the government’s current floor standards.
- There is a breakfast club that is run by the school.
Lastly The successful Primary Teacher will have
- Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- Recent classroom based references
- Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to Chloe@mcegroup.co.uk with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside. For example, KS1 Teacher / Brent.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.