Masterclass Education is recruiting a motivated Ks2 teacher to take on a Year 3 class in Tower Hamlets, East London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in September 2018 and will be for the academic year.
Firstly KS2 Candidates will have
- UK QTS
- Confidence within their knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- An engaging teaching style
- High standards of teaching and learning
Secondly about the Role
- Year 3 class
- September 2018 start
- UK based experience is preferred although not essential
- Contracted till the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position
- Salary range from M2 to UPS3
Thirdly about the School
- This is a larger-than-average-sized primary school.
- Early Years Foundation Stage children are taught in one Nursery class and two Reception class.
- The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups is above average and Bangladeshi is the largest group. A higher proportion than average speaks English as an additional language. A few of these pupils are at an early stage of learning English.
- The proportion of disabled pupils and those with special educational needs supported by school action plus, or with a statement of special educational needs, is lower than average.
- The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is above average.
- The school meets the government’s current floor standards, which set the minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment and progress.
Lastly the successful Primary Teacher will have
- Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- Recent classroom based references
- Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to email@example.com with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside. For example, KS2 Teacher / Waltham Forest.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.