Masterclass Education is recruiting a motivated KS2 teacher to take on a Year 3 class in Newham, East London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in September 2018 and will be for the academic year.
Candidates will have
- UK QTS
- Confidence within their knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- An engaging teaching style
- High standards of teaching and learning
About the Role
- Year 3 class
- September 2018 start
- UK based experience is preferred although not essential
- Contracted till the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position
- Salary range from M2 to UPS3
About the School
- This is an average-sized primary school.
- The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for pupil premium is high.
- A proportion of pupils supported through school action is above average.
- The proportion of pupils supported at school action plus or with a statement of special educational needs is below average.
- A higher than average proportion of pupils does not speak English as their first language.
- Pupils are from a range of ethnic groups including those of Bangladeshi, White British, African and Caribbean heritages.
The successful Primary Teacher will have
- Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- Recent classroom based references
- Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to email@example.com with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside. For example, KS2 Teacher / Waltham Forest.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.