Masterclass Education is recruiting motivated KS2 teacher to take on a Year 3 class in Chingford, North East London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts September 2018 and will be for the remainder of the academic year.
Candidates will have
- UK QTS
- Confidence within their knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- An engaging and encouraging teaching style
- High standards of teaching and learning
About the KS2 Role
- Year 3 class
- September 2018 start
- UK based experience is preferred although not essential
- Contracted till the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position
- Salary range from M2 to UPS3
About the School
- This school is larger than the average-sized primary school.
- The majority of pupils are of White British heritage but there is an increasing minority of pupils from Eastern European heritages.
- The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups is lower than nationally.
- The proportion of pupils eligible for the pupil premium is lower than average (the pupil premium is additional funding for pupils who are known to be eligible for free school meals, and those looked after by the local authority).
- The school meets the current floor standards, which set out the minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment in English and mathematics.
- Children in the early years attend part-time in Nursery and full-time in Reception.
- The population of the school is relatively stable in comparison to the national picture.
The successful Primary Teacher will have
- Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- Recent classroom based references
- Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside. For example, KS2 Teacher / Enfield.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.