Masterclass Education is recruiting a motivated KS1 teacher to take on a Year 2 class in Hornchurch, East London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in September 2018 and will be for the academic year.
Firstly Candidates will have
- UK QTS
- Confidence within their knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- An engaging teaching style
- High standards of teaching and learning
Secondly About the Role
- Year 2 class
- September 2018 start
- UK based experience is preferred although not essential
- Contracted till the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position
- Salary range from M2 to UPS3
Thirdly About the School
- This is an outstanding infant school.
- This school is average in size, increasing since the last inspection from two to three forms of entry.
- A proportion of pupils eligible for the pupil premium is below the national average.
- The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups is low compared to the national average. The majority of pupils are from a White British heritage.
- A proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is below the national average.
- The proportion of pupils who have special educational needs or disability is below the national average.
Lastly The successful Primary Teacher will have
- Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- Recent classroom based references
- Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside. For example, KS2 Teacher / Waltham Forest.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.