Masterclass Education is recruiting for a motivated KS1 teacher to take on a Year 1 class in Walthamstow, East London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts September 2018 and will be for the remainder of the academic year.
Firstly Candidates will have
- UK QTS
- Confidence within their knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- An engaging and active teaching style
- High standards of teaching and learning
Secondly About the Role
- Year 1 class
- September 2018 start
- UK based experience is preferred although not essential
- Contracted till the end of the academic year. position
- Salary range from M2 to UPS3
Thirdly About the School
- This school is larger than the average-sized primary school.
- Most pupils are from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds, the largest groups being White British and Pakistani. A proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is well above average.
- The proportion of disabled pupils and those with special educational needs supported at school action is below that found nationally. The proportion of disabled pupils and those with special educational needs supported at school action plus or with a statement of special educational needs is in line with levels found nationally.
- A proportion of pupils who are eligible for support through the pupil premium grant is above average.
- This school runs a breakfast club.
- The school meets the government’s current floor standards, which set the minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment and progress.
Lastly The successful Primary Teacher will have
- Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- Recent classroom based references
- Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to email@example.com with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside. For example, KS2 Teacher / Islington.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.