A Graduate Teaching Assistant required ASAP in Hounslow.
Masterclass Education is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant. This is for a “Good” Primary School in the London Borough of Hounslow. This is a long term position to begin immediately. The successful candidate may be offered a permanent role at the end of the academic year.
About the School and Contract:
- Ofsted rated “Good”
- Experienced school who are equipped with the right knowledge and experience to support graduate teaching assistants
- This school have supported a number of newly qualified teachers over the years
- This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your teaching career following a broad and balanced, vibrant curriculum
- The staff and mentors are friendly and Supportive
- The children display excellent behaviour management
About The Successful Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Firstly you will be able to display patience, understanding and commitment.
- The successful candidate will have drive for achievement and pupil development and engagement.
- Importantly you will show patience and understanding towards challenging behavior.
- Lastly, you will have the ability to maintain class participation.
The Successful Graduate Teaching Assistant must:
- Firstly and most importantly, hold a valid DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service or be willing to complete a new one.
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK.
- Degree level qualified.
- Finally, you must have graduated within the last 3 years
Masterclass Education offers
- Firstly, competitive rates of pay
- Local work in a range of Primary settings
- Free CV writing, interview prep and continuous support
- Importantly you will have a dedicated, friendly consultant who specialises solely in your area
- Regular work in your chosen areas
- Candidate networking events where you can meet other teachers
- Finally, generous referral schemes
Does this Graduate Teaching Assistant role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call 0203 735 2328.
Do you know a someone looking for Education based work in West London? Refer them onto us and you can receive a £250 referral bonus
None of the terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation.