Year 4 Teacher needed ASAP in Bexley
YEAR 4 TEACHER – Bexley– ASAP
Masterclass Education is seeking a Year 4 Class teacher for a “Good” school in the London Borough of Bexley. This is a Long Term position with the option to become Permanent.
About the School and Contract:
- “Good” School
- Warm and Supportive Staff
- 2 Form Entry
- Long Term Contract – Potential to become Permanent
- Interviewing ASAP
The successful Year 4 Class Teacher will:
- Be Primary trained
- Have previous experience working within an KS2 setting specifically in Year 5
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and pupils’ learning and development
- Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
The successful Year 4 Class Teacher must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years
- Provide a working history for the last 10 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Be flexible and open-minded.
Masterclass Education offers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local work in a range of Primary settings
- Free CV writing, interview prep and continuous support
- Dedicated, friendly consultants who specialise solely in your area
- Regular work in your chosen areas
- Candidate networking events where you can meet other teachers
- Generous referral schemes
Does this Primary Teaching role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call 0203 735 2324 to speak to our Primary Team.
Know a Primary/EYFS Teacher looking for work in West London? Refer them onto us and you can receive a £250 referral bonus