Reception Teacher – P/T Bromley – ASAP
Reception Teacher needed for immediate start – 2 days a week (Thur and Friday) for a client Infant school based in Bromley.
This is a long term to perm position.
Interviews and trials are taking place IMMEDIATELY.
The successful Teacher
- Hold an up to date DBS or be willing to process one due to importance of safeguarding
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum (EYFS/KS1)
- UK QTS
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
- 2 Work related, professional references
- You must be available to work Thursdays and Fridays
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to Faryal@mcegroup.co.uk with your subject heading being the role you’re interested in as well as where you reside.
All candidates registering with Masterclass Education will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS if they don’t currently have one on the update service. We will also require any police checks from other countries if you have been there over a certain period of time.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.